Tenbury Rambling Club Rules
(1) One person will act as leader for each walk and if required the leader will appoint a back stop.
(2) All members must keep to the official rights of way and do nothing to harm or litter the countryside.
(3) Dogs are not allowed on club walks.
(4) All club activities are undertaken entirely at the member’s own risk, neither the Club nor any of its Officers are liable for damages or injury resulting from their decisions.
(5) Suitable clothing and footwear must be worn on walks.
(6) For safety reasons members are requested not to walk ahead of the leader.
(7) Guests of members are invited to walk with the club on payment of the day rate and must abide by the terms set out in this constitution. Their conduct is the responsibility of the member inviting them.
(8) Participants, who are under the legal age of responsibility, must be accompanied by an adult member who will have full responsibility for them whilst on a club organised event.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Policy Statement
Who we are
Tenbury Rambling Club collects uses and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the GDPR which applies across the European Union (Including the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purpose of those laws.
We do not share the personal information we collect with 3rd parties.
How we use your personal information
We collect information about our members for the following purposes:
- Address, email and telephone details.
- Payment details
- Activities attended
- Groups belonging to
What rights do you have?
Under the GDPR you have several important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your personal information.
- Access to your personal information and other supplementary information that this statement already addresses.
- Require the Club to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold.
- Require the Club to erase any personal information concerning you in certain situations.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/)
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please:
- Email, call or write to the Club.
- Let us have enough information to identify you.
- Let us have proof of your identity.
- Let us know the information to which your request relates.
Changes to Policy Statement
This policy statement was published on 30 December 2018 and last updated on 30 December 2018.
By email to: email@example.com
By post: Tenbury Rambling Club, Pykefield House, Greete, LUDLOW SY8 3BS